Mobile Application Developer with 6 years of experience developing iOS and Android applications. Possesses a B.S in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Android (Kotlin & Java & Compose)
- iOS (Swift & SwiftUI)
- Realm, CoreData
- SQL, SQLite
- Git, SVN
- Fastlane, Test Automation
- Cocoapods, Gradle
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
You will be able to work on your game like never before with professional accuracy for shot distance, ball speed, club speed, launch angle, launch direction and shot shape.
Review your shots and improve your game with video on each shot you take and an active tracer to track your shot shape. Share videos with your friends when you bomb a drive or pinpoint an iron. With groundbreaking features like GPS maps, to show your shot scatter on the range, and interactive games, the Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM) will transform how you play golf.
Coolatform is a cloud based social platform that allows communication in and between companies. It can be integrated with various enterprise resource planning software.
As the only mobile application engineer, I developed both iOS and Android applications from scratch.
Overgreens is a local food ordering application for a salad restaurant based in New York.
Storytel is an industry leading audibook and ebook applciation in 25 countries.
I worked on in-app subscriptions team to improve purchase experience for customers.
Quick Helper for LoL
A helper app for players of League of Legends.
Card Maker Fate
A card designer app for the game Fate/ Grand Order.
A social ball bouncing game where you compete with your friends.
You are a god and you must keep your only believer alive! My entry for Ludum Dare 46 Game Jam.
Atonement of Brutus
Brutus descends down to the 9 layers of hell to atone for his sins. My entry for Brackeys Game Jam 2020.1
- Implemented UI designs in Jetpack Compose.
- Handled the release cycle, that includes closed beta, open beta and staged rollout.
- Managed in app subscriptions development for 25 different markets.
OSF Global Services
- Successfully maintained an Android application which has 10,000,000+ downloads and 200,000+ daily users.
- Increased crash free sessions to %99 which resulted in 4.9 ratings on Google Play.
- Migrated and released an Android application from Google to Huawei store.
Rapsodo Pte Ltd
Senior iOS Developer
- Developed main screens of an iOS Application.
- Led the mobile development team in absence of team leader.
- Implemented pixel-perfect UI specified by UI designers.
- Provided mentorship to junior developers and boosted their productivity.
Lead Mobile Developer
- Single-handedly programmed and released both iOS and Android applications.
- Successfully led the mobile development team after release.
- Monitored app quality and stability reports from Fabric Crashlytics.
- Integrated Fastlane for test and release automation which saved 2 hours every release.
.NET Software Developer Certification Program
Bilge Adam Academy
Electronics and Information Technology
Warsaw University of Technology (Erasmus)
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
I like to balance my office work with various outdoor activities such as cycling, taking photos during my travels and camping.
I also have been developing games for years as a hobby.
- Game Programming